THE MIRACLE MENTALITY
Do you remember a time in your life when you believed in magic?
Maybe it was Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, an imaginary friend, or a land of make-believe.
But somewhere along the way, disappointment and disillusionment erode our belief, and we tend to live in one of three states:
- Mundane--the known things in our lives, the comfortable, the regular
- Messy--the unkempt, the unmanaged, and the unmaintained
- Madness--the drama and behavior that breed negative results, as well as uncontrollable emotions
The antidote to the mundane, messy, and madness is the magical.
If you’re longing for deeper meaning, bigger adventures, and more opportunities in your life, Tim will show you how to tap into The Miracle Mentality.
Bonus features include:
- Chapter Summaries, to provide a quick reference of each topic’s key points
- The Miracle Mentality Total Mindset Assessment, to gauge whether you’re living in the mundane, messy, or mad in six areas of your life (parenting, love relationships, friendships, work/career, money, and health)
- Miracle Mentality Workbook, to help you apply what you’ve learned and brainstorm ways to infuse all areas of your life with a Miracle Mentality
7 additional things you’ll experience reading the Miracle Mentality . . .
- Tim’s honest and powerful testament to the strength of perspective, positivity, and personal choice
- Simple guidance that will unlock a new way of acting and thinking
- Easy-to-follow instructions to examine all aspects of your life, from adolescence to adulthood
- Essential coaching that will help you navigate friendships and romantic relationships
- Tips on establishing a fulfilling work-life balance
- An encouraging and practical approach to physical and mental health
- The discovery of a new mindset and freedom in your personal finance strategies